Yaron Karasik (Tel Aviv, Israel) and his partner Nir Kosover create popular music apps with Swift & AudioKit. Their apps including Jam Looper and Disco Videos have been featured worldwide with over a quarter of a million downloads.
In this interview, Yaron reveals his secrets for getting apps featured by Apple, app revenue models, and marketing tips. He even talks about Psy’s “Gangham Style” dancers using his app.
If you’re involved in making iOS apps, this interview is for you!
Here are a few of the highlights:
- 3:02 Tips for getting your App Featured
- 10:09 Revenue model revelations
- 18:56 Marketing tips for your apps
- 22:27 Countries with the most sales
- 30:55 Advice for people who want to make music apps
- 36:24 What it’s like being a developer in Israel
- 39:18 Why you build apps with AudioKit
Thanks to Yaron for sharing all this incredible knowledge and insight. You can download his apps below.
Download Jam Looper:
Download Disco Videos:
Thanks for watching!
If you’re involved in Audio App Creation and have a new product or update coming out and want to be interviewed for this series, send me an email, [email protected]