HOUSE MARK I
Pro sound. Charitable. Open-source.
Watch the video above to learn the incredible story about this app!
Created at the Ray Charles Performing Arts Center
Handmade by Henny Tha Bizness (Jay-Z, Drake) and Kennard Garrett (Sting, Shaggy), HOUSE: MARK I has already been endorsed and used by professional musicians.
“This is killer… Really phenomenal.”
– Tracyan Martin (Janelle Monae, Musiq Soulchild, Fantasia)
“It sounds beautiful! Feels great”
– Daniela Rivera (Coldplay, Kylie Minogue, Selena Gomez)
A famous vintage electric piano was recorded by award-winning producers and lovingly hand-edited by hit-making engineers. The tines. The noise. The feel. The vibe. It’s all here.
“Sounds amazing. Velocities are inspiring. Fun and vintage!”
– The AudioDabbler, iOS YouTuber
- Easy-to-use controls. Only the knobs you need.
- Pro Sound quality. It’s all about the Vibe.
- 4 Velocity Layers, meticulously hand edited and under 150mb
- Studio quality sound – on the go. Create wherever you are.
- Feels “Real” with carefully sampled key noise and air
- Use a MIDI keyboard & pedal to play
- Standalone app, plus iOS AUv3 Plug-in
- Universal: For one low price you get both the iPhone & iPad versions
“We really love the heck out of this thing! We hope you will as well ”
– Henny tha Bizness (Co-creator, Award-winning Producer)
“HOUSE: MARK I is an app we play EVERYDAY!”
– Westview Drive, producer team for Sting, Jay-Z, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, J. Cole, Young Jeezy, R. Kelly, Brandy, Ice Cube, Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, and many others.
FREE CODE TEMPLATE:
We hope to inspire the next generation of musicians and coders with a free open-source template, no purchase necessary.
- Complete music app example, full source included
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 plugin
- FX examples including Reverb, Tremolo, AutoPan, more…
- ADSR Envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- MIDI input, “Piano” keyboard, Preset system and more!
AudioKit is an open-source project intended to bring joy and music to people, and enlighten people on how to build custom instruments and iOS apps.
All product names and images, trademarks and artists names are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the creators of this app, including AudioKit, AudioKit Pro, LLC, Westview Drive, LLC, and the other contributors. Product names and images are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products related to synthesizers, sampling, sound design, and music making. Use of these names and images does not imply any cooperation or endorsement.