Press: Download Screenshots
SUPER NINJA ENTERTAINMENT SYNTH
SUPER FUN. SUPER EASY. SUPER CHIP SYNTH!
Ready, Player One? You’ve found the Chiptune and 16-Bit video game synth of your dreams! It uses “real” synthesis and over 2,500+ samples from actual video game console sound chips.
Come for the fun. Stay for the pro sound. Now, you get the best of both worlds with the ultimate hybrid chip synth!
BUY NOW and Get FREE BONUS EXPANSION!!!
OVER 2,500+ SAMPLES + “REAL” SYNTH ENGINE
ULTIMATE 16-BIT SYNTH FOR iPAD & iPHONE!
NOW, YOU’RE PLAYING WITH SYNTH POWER!
Includes over 400+ Free Presets by: Analog Matthew, Cokomairena, DMT Cymatics, Electronisounds, GarageBand Guide, Gavinski, Mark Hupkens, Moby Pixel, and more! Plus 240+ raw “Starter” sounds to make your own sound!
- Exclusive 2,500+ samples made for this app
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin
- Over 400+ presets to inspire you
- Real Synth Engine, including Pulse Width Modulation (PWM is the heart of chiptune sounds)
- Use as an AUv3 (AudioUnit Plugin) in iOS DAWs such as Logic, GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM, more
- Fun free-running step sequencer
- RECORDING – easily record your melodies, and sounds and export. No other apps needed!
- 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included
- Over 1 GB of sounds compressed to under 120 mb
- Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host
- Includes full lifetime license for both iPhone & iPad
MORE SOUND DEMOS:
USE AS AN AUDIO UNIT (AUv3) in
iPAD LOGIC, GARAGEBAND, MORE!
Above are 3rd-Party videos made with no affiliation or influence from AudioKit Pro.
AudioKit is an open-source project intended to bring joy and music to people, and enlighten people on how to build custom instruments and iOS apps.
** No video games themselves were sampled. The synthesis from vintage hardware sound chips was sampled. Plus, this app uses a “real” on board synth engine. This app does not sample any Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, or Gameboy games. Nor does it have any affiliation with any of the companies or trademarks. We respect their pioneering work in sound design and have attempted to pay homage. We hope you enjoy the sounds and are able to be inspired! 🙂
All product names, images, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the creators of this app, including AudioKit, AudioKit Pro, LLC, and the other contributors. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying specific products related to hardware, synthesizers, sampling, sound design, and music-making. Use of these names and images does not imply any cooperation or endorsement. We thank them for their incredible hardware and instruments.