The Simmons Drum App 2 (demonstrated above by Pocket Queen) is not just powered by AudioKit—it was even developed by AudioKit Pro! The development project was spearheaded by AudioKit Pro co-founder Aure Prochazka, in collaboration with Max Maksutovic.
Designed to support the new Titan 70, Titan 50, and Titan 20 electronic drumsets, the Simmons Drums 2 app offers an extensive display of drum module settings. Users can easily select kits, explore new sounds, modify the mix, adjust trigger settings, and much more. This new app provides a comprehensive and fun user experience for drum sound customization!
Features & Controls:
- Presets Screen:
- Swiftly scroll through kits to find your unique sound, jumping with ease from start to end of your list.
- Kit Edit:
- Customize each playing surface’s sound, choosing from categories like Snare, Toms, and Hi-Hat, each offering multiple zones.
- Offers an integrated digital mixer. Adjust individual drums’ volume, effects, and stereo placement for optimal sound balance.
- Global controls adjust processors affecting the whole kit, offering options like reverb programs and EQ settings.
- Compressor Program:
- Featuring several preset programs controlling how, and how much, sound is compressed.
- Controls for metronome and other practice tools. Adjust the time signature, BPM, and volume to suit your practice needs.
- Play Along:
- Practice to your favorite tunes, accessing music from your local files or Apple Music library.
- Change trigger settings in your drum module and adjust drum sensitivity, ensuring every hit is captured just right.
Learn more about the New Drums 2 App on the Simmons website.
NOTE: Requires Simmons drumkit hardware.