Hypertron is a new musical instrument for iOS with features of well known samplers, sequencers and drum machines. Hypertron was built by Roman Fischer with our free AudioKit open-source code.
Roman wanted to create an app that allowed for quick musical editing and flexible music production.
You guys are amazing! – Roman Fischer, Hypertron developer
- Samples can be independently altered and arranged in sequences and groups
- Alter the pitch of each step separately in real time
- Add and adjust effects with swipe-gestures
- Effects: Lowpass, Reverb
- PRO Effects: Highpass, Distortion, Delay, Pitch, Timestrech
- Record your own samples with the internal microphone
- Slice samples, adjust Fade-In-, Crossfade- and Fade-Out- regions in a breeze
- The Hypertron comes with a simple, yet effective monophonic synthesizer: Two oscillators and one LFO controlling frequency and filter separately
- Innovative Note repeat-slider
- Live-record and export your project as WAV or MP4
- PRO: Export every individual track of your project as WAV
- PRO: Import your own samples via the filebrowser
- Masterbus: alter the sum with a Highpass-Filter and Compressor
- Duplicate groups with drag & drop
- Virtual keyboard
- Support for external MIDI-Keyboards
- Ableton Link-ready
Great job, Roman!
Download HYPERTRON for free now:
Learn more, visit the HYPERTRON website: