SKIIID is a new drum-synthesizer. It features 4 expressive pads and the possibility to morph between them. It was built by Stephan Bolch (All The Machines) with AudioKit’s free and open-source code.
With SKIIID’s randomization feature, you can create unique effects and lo-fi drum-sounds quickly. It also includes a fun sequencer that has a nice synth feel that is “dirty and alive.”
- Morphing SAUCE WAVE Oscillator (adds some additional SAUCE/MEAT to your drumsound)
- Morphing NOISE Oscillator (adds dusty and crackly imperfections)
- Velocity along the vertical axis of all drum-pads
- Note pitch and fine-tuning
- Amplitude and Pitch Envelopes
- Ladder filter with highpass
- Bitcrusher, distortion and resonator – effects
- Randomization for single drum-pads and sequencer. Randomization can be switched on and off for all parameters.
- Ableton Link Support
- Drone Mode
- Audiobus and IAA – Support
Great job, Stephan!