Developer Fraser Stuart has released Outta Bass. It’s a robust and deep modular bass system for iPad.
The first thing you’ll notice is that this app sounds phenomenal.
As a bass player, I’m pretty skeptical of most bass VSTs and apps. However, with Outta Bass I was able to dial in usable sounds almost immediately.
With the the modular 3-oscillator design and filters, there’s some serious power in this app for those that want to sculpt sounds.
Built with AudioKit, Outta Bass is outta this world.
Outta Bass Features:
- “Robo Bass” Sequencer
- Over 300+ musical scales/keys
- InterApp Audio (IAA), Audiobus, Virtual Midi
- Excellent sounding cloud-based preset library
- Modular interface – drag and drop modules for your workflow
- 3 Oscillator voices with configurable polyphony
- Velocity sensitive and aftertouch enabled Keyboard
- Soft-clipping, Distortion, Modulated Delay, EQ, and more!
Great work, Fraser!
Learn more about Outta Bass:
Download Outta Bass: